Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    EmilsVfx
    Participant

I found this neat option in Blender Custom Transform Orientation, but can`t find in BFA !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsJVim3mF-g

#18366 Likes: 0
      davis
      Participant

The menu entry to save a custom orientation is in the View menu on the bottom of the 3d view. The new orientation then appears in the orientation rollout of the bottom bar. But I also don´t know how to copy an orientation like they did in the video you posted unfortunately.

#18367 Likes: 0
        davis
        Participant

@Reiner
          , there seems to be an error if I click edit orientation on one of the newly created orientations. – Can anyone confirm that?

#18370 Likes: 0
          Reiner
          Participant

This error that you show here happens also in Blender, and at nearly every menu item. It’s a development feature so that you can edit the translations. This requires to have everything set up in the right way. And obviously something is missing. But i have no idea what. I have never tried to modify the translation. And Bforartists doesn’t have translations anyways. At least for now. Even when the language packs are onboard ^^

Davis pointed already at it. We have moved the menu item to the view menu. But it seems that you stumbled across a bug here. We have the edit box in the properties sidebar removed. And this means you cannot remove the new created orientations anymore.

I will make an issue, and reimplement this dropdown box in the properties sidebar.

#18371 Likes: 0
            Reiner
            Participant
            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.