Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Reiner
    Participant

This forum has some special behaviours. Some can be changed, some not. Here you will find the ones that are unfortunately unchageable.

– The first posting of a thread will not have a signature. Like this one. The first answer will have one then.

– You can add a spoiler button by a spoiler tag. There is no button to do this in the toolbar though. It only works through the tag. So when you want to create a spoiler button with hidden text, then use (spoiler) (/spoiler), but with the square brackets ” [ ” and ” ] ” instead of the round bracket ones.

#14663 Likes: 0
      MoxFulder
      Keymaster

Because this is a Drupal system it is also possible to add the specific html tags to the “filtered html” text format. Or to just make “full html” to the default text format that should be used by the users, which I wouldn’t recommend. 

And for the spoiler stuff: Did you add that functionality by using http://ckeditor.com/addon/spoiler ?

As far as I know it is very easy to add additional custom buttons to the toolbar.

#14664 Likes: 0
        Reiner
        Participant

Yes, easy for you :D

Damn, so much to learn and to do ^^

Yes, it’s the spoiler module :)

#14841 Likes: 0
          Reiner
          Participant

Just wanted to add that i tried to install the spoiler addon for the CKEditor. And it did not work. So we still have to live with the Drupal spoiler module, and setting the spoiler tag by hand.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.