Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    davis
    Participant

There is no better way to learn a software than to use it on a complete project from start to finish. – So I thought it would be a good idea to create a simple scene from scatch, to do some modeling, texturing and rendering exercises in BforArtists.

This is the result after one day of experimenting and learning functions I never used before. ;)

I started out with a low poly branch model

and went on to test the sculpt workspace.

Next up UV unwraping and texturing.

More modeling for the leaves, trying out some modifiers for symmetry, subdivision and deformation.

Lots of test rendering for the material setup. – The “real time” rendering of Cycles in the viewport is really handy.

More modeling…..

… and creating shaders….

The camera composition for the rendering. …

The final rendering took about 12 minutes with gpu rendering for a 3000px wide image, including the dof effect. Not too bad. :D

To finish it off, I shot some blurred photos outside as a background for the final compositing. All put together in Affinity Photo.

BforArtists is for sure a very capable 3d suite. I am very impressed. – Let´s see what´s next. :D

#17303 Likes: 0
      Reiner
      Participant

This is an impressing result. Thanks for sharing :)

#17315 Likes: 0
        Draise
        Participant

Very nice! Inspires me to publish something personal her.

If I didn’t have an NDA with my client and current work, I’d post it here too!

:dance:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.