Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Reiner
    Participant

In case you have missed it, Bforartists has a Google+ Community too.

You can find the Bforartists Google+ Community here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/110396041179840232221/communities/113121303579413644683

#20176 Likes: 0
      Reiner
      Participant

Google announced that they will shut down Google + for private persons after a a data leak. As a consequence we have removed the Google + page now immediately. It not longer exists.

Funnily the main community page still shows. But my Google + acocunt is suspended. So i don’t even have a way to remove this fragment anymore. Google …

#20177 Likes: 0
        Draise
        Participant

Oof… Well I guess we can always open up a twitter or instagram to compensate I suppose. If I push to FB I can also push to the others without much problem.

:dance:

#20180 Likes: 0
          Reiner
          Participant

Well, honestly the BFA G+ page wasn’t frequented alot. 20 users, and a handful postings. So no big loss really.

What worried me most here was the data leak. And that Google tried to hide it. Half a year later they simply shut down the show. But even here not immediately, but in a time span of the next ten months. And just for private persons. The service will stay for business purposes. And still no word of excuse, or who was affected by the data leak. Crazy.

As you may have noticed already, i am not good at twitter, instagram, facebook and co. It’s also pretty time consuming. I better focus at development instead :)

#20181 Likes: 0
            Draise
            Participant

Yeah, pretty big PR move. I don’t have huge development skills, so the socials for Bforartists can be me! All good. 

:dance:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.