Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    EmilsVfx
    Participant
    • Posts 67

Hi all

I new to the Blender and i very like BFA impairment (look like real 3d app)

I struggle with some things and have some Ui propose on Property panel.

#17442 Likes: 0
    Reiner
    Participant
    • Posts 4,699

Hi EmilsVFx,

Thanks for your thoughts.

I already tried to separate or even manipulate the transform panel. No luck so far. This part is deep burried in the C part of the code. I fear it will remain the way it is. Same goes for the photoshop style icon toolbar asides. I tried, and couldn’t manage it. But that’s why we have the toolbar.

Hmm, hiding away some of the settings could be a good idea. Maybe implement a button to show hide them, or make more subtabs to hide away the system panels. Needs some experiments. I will make an issue for it. But no promise here. Grease pencil stuff is for example equal hard nailed in the properties sidebar as the transform stuff. With uncommented C code across several files … -.-

You can set the not used areas to transparent by ticking Overlap Areas, and in the Theme section turn down the alpha value for Region Background. But i find it highly irritating to work that way. Because now it can happen that you manipulate your object(s) while all you wanted to do is to click a button in the tool shelf …

And it has its flaws. You may notice the border line.

Kind regards

Reiner

#17443 Likes: 0
    Reiner
    Participant
    • Posts 4,699
    #17447 Likes: 0
    Draise
    Participant
    • Posts 1,211

I made those panels transparent, and I must say, they are SO awesome. Maxes the viewport, and they actually look like menus instead of part of another panel somewhere else. The lines are relatively tolerable, as it shows which areas are not transparent to mouse. Thanks for the tip.

:dance:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.