Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Armitage1982
    Participant
    • Posts 9

Probably nothing to worry about but just posting in case.

I received this e-mail yesterday :

Dear Armitage1982,

We have updated our page. Your Password has been changed.

Please log in and choose a new password. Your new temporary password is : xxxxxxxxxxxx

I was out, so I tried to login right now.
    First with the old password : no luck, then with the new temp password : no luck…
    Hum, strange. So I try the ยซ lost password ยป feature and regenerate another new password, a working one this time.

To admin : if you did something lately (and I think it’s the case by the nice look of the website) then you can forget about it.
    If not, maybe there’s something to check on the security side of things. Maybe not ?

Anyway, have a nice week ๐Ÿ˜‰

#20873 Likes: 0
    BFA-Reiner
    Keymaster
    • Posts 719

Hi Armitage,

As told at the front page, we had the page ready, have reset the passwords, and then we stumbled across that all posts were wrong assigned. The only solution was to reimport everything again. Which made the passwords from the mails invalid again.

But i did not want to send yet another reset mail. So i decided to just write this to the front page, in hope that all of you are clever enough to click at the lost your password link ^^

Sorry for the inconvenience ๐Ÿ™‚

This is my signature. You can change your signature in the profile

#20881 Likes: 1
    Armitage1982
    Participant
    • Posts 9

No inconvenience ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I was just concerned for your security.

I have now spotted the news post about it. I have to admit that on weekends I’m in a bit of a hurry.

This post has received 1 Likes.
    #20882 Likes: 0
    BFA-Reiner
    Keymaster
    • Posts 719

I can understand your concens. Your data is save. Even i was not able to read your passwords. That’s why we needed to reset the passwords at all ^^

This is my signature. You can change your signature in the profile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.